We are looking for a PA to support the Marketing and Investor Relations team of one of our Private Equity clients. This will start on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent. The role is supporting 4 Analysts and Associates as well as providing administrative support to the rest of the team.
Core Hours: 8.00am - 6.00pm (flexibility required)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £35-45K DOE
Benefits package: Competitive
Location: Mayfair, London
PA Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary management with ever changing, busy schedules.
- Arranging and preparing travel itineraries which are often complicated.
- Answer phones, greet guests, and perform other general administrative tasks for professionals as assigned.
- Schedule conference rooms for professionals, work with Reception and Corporate Services staff to prepare meeting rooms for the team, including catering requirements.
- Allocate expenses for professionals; process American Express and Out of Pocket expenses.
- Responsible for allocation and processing of departmental invoices.
- Responsible for frequent printing and binding of presentations for roadshows and meetings.
- Update CRM database (Salesforce)
- Work in cooperation with other Assistants to cover phones and provide full admin cover when another assistant is absent.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
PA QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through at least 5 years related experience.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (including proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM databases (Salesforce).
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must.
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV. RMS provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job