SF Group are currently recruiting for a PA for their client based in Ilkeston. The company offer attractive offices, on site parking, a welcoming environment and a varied position for someone to get their teeth stuck into!
To provide full professional administrative and personal support to the Sales Director as a primary focus and also support and mentor the Sales Coordinators in various tasks:
- Full administrative support to the Sales Director: including document typing, taking minutes, letters and reports.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate on behalf of manager in a professional manner.
- Managing incoming communications including email, faxes and post ensuring a timely and accurate response often on behalf of the Sales Director.
- Responsible for arranging travel, subsistence and finances for the Sales Director
- Responsible for coordinating key customer visits and presentations
- Attend monthly executive meetings, compilation of minutes
- Coordination, compilation, attendance & minutes for board meetings
- Support and coordinate Quarterly Business Update Meeting Presentations
- Responsible for events organisation for key company events and customer entertainment
- Specific project work for Directors and Head of Departments
- Coordination of Company Meeting Rooms ,Office and Cross functional meetings
- Management (via Outlook) using video conferencing where appropriate
- Catering and supplies; supporting Executive Team PA for key meeting days
- Holiday/absence cover for Executive Team PA
The other element of the role will be supporting the Sales Coordinators to ensure targets are being met, pulling together sales reports and ensuring a maintenance of sales best practices.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent
- 2 Years previous PA experience
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and delegate when necessary
- Great planning and organizing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate reporting skills
- Advanced Microsoft user