PA support needed for busy team based in High Wycombe
Your new company
Our clients are seeking a Personal Assistant to the board of directors. This position will be based from the High Wycombe office and is a permanent, full time opportunity.
Your new role
The purpose of the role will be to provide a full PA/secretarial service to the Directors in order to allow them to work as efficiently as possible.
Key Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Provide full PA support to the Directors including diary management.
- To manage administration around the Executive meetings, including organising, meeting room bookings, preparation of the room etc.
- Work with Directors to prepare monthly Board Reports, collating statistics and input, as required.
- Work with Directors to prepare presentations, inputting and presenting information effectively.
- Work with Directors on authorisation processes, for example helping to pull together recruitment requisitions, chasing signatures and logging the information.
- Booking internal meetings as required by Directors, including diary management, room booking etc.
- Booking and organising travel itineraries for Directors although most are self sufficient.
The Experience needed:
- Secretarial skills, including touch typing.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organisation and co-ordination skills.
- Able to prioritise whilst working for a number of Directors.
- Flexible approach to tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop cross-functional and cross-business working relationships.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- diary management
- travel arrangement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job