PA / Executive Assistant to the Directors | Wisbech area | Salary Up-to £30,000
Working for this truly entrepreneurial spirited business with state of the art facilities for both their customers and employees. They are growing rapidly and now require a PA / Executive Assistant to join their dynamic and energetic team working with the directors, mainly the Managing Director.
As the Managing Director's PA you will assist with the day to day organisation of his diary and schedule. In this role you will be working closely with the management team with the aim of facilitating the smooth running of the business and helping it to fulfil it's strategic objectives. They are looking for a highly motivated professional to be the go to person for all Managing Director related queries. With extensive planning and organisational skills, you will ensure the smooth running of the Managing Director's day to day activities in order for them to be able to concentrate on the strategic direction of the business.
Skills & Attributes:
- 'Can-do' attitude
- A minimum of 2 years relevant PA experience, ideally within manufacturing / engineering environment
- Excellent IT and literacy skills
- Top end diary management skills
- First class listening and organisation skills
- Energetic with excellent communication skills
- Hands on work ethos and a flexible nature
- Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision
- To be comfortable working under pressure
- Strong commercial awareness
In return you will work with a highly motivated team and in a business that is growing, with a positive employee culture.
Please speak to or email your CV to Emma McCarty if you feel this is the right opportunity for you.
- Diary Management
- Organisational Skills