An established leading lighting and rigging provider, specialising in hiring equipment for use in the music and entertainment industries both in the UK and worldwide is looking for a PA to Business Manager. Based in Mill Hill you will be responsible for assisting the Business Manager by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks whilst maintaining confidentiality levels at all times. You will have excellent organisational and time management skills. Previous secretarial and administrative experience is a MUST.
- To act as the Business Manager's first point of contact
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Take and circulate notes at meetings and to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Business Manager.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Attending meetings and ensuring the Business Manager is well prepared for meetings
- Follow up agreed actions and communicate progress.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Provision of cover for the Business Manager at meetings as appropriate.
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Responsibility for maintaining records relating to accounts and budgets
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Collation of information and paperwork in relation to Company Credit Card for Business Manager.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- Ability to effectively plan and organise workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent and IT skills, including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent.