£30K - £35K DOE
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced PA/Executive Assistant to provide support to the commercial Director and the wider team. The successful PA will manage a demanding and complex workload whilst demonstrating a calm and efficient approach.
Duties will include
- Providing Secretarial support to the commercial management team and Director.
- Manage electronic diaries, prioritising appointments and re-scheduling when required
- Preparing agendas, meeting papers and associated material using Microsoft office
- Recording performance related data ensuring records are accurately maintained
- Create and collate weekly and monthly MI reports using Excel
- Copy typing correspondence and preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Booking accommodation, travel and managing expenses
- Previous experience as a PA/EA to a senior level within a commercial environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work under sustained pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office ability including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proof reading experience with exceptional attention to detail
Our client has superb offices with easy access to both Nottingham and Derby and this unique opportunity comes with a list of fantastic company benefits.
Apply Now to avoid disappointment!
PA/Nottingham/Derby/EA/Diary Management/Secretary/Office/Commercial/Executive Assistant/
- PA/EA/Commercial/Secretary/Dairy Management/Nottingham/Derby/Permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job