Juice Cheltenham are thrilled to be supporting a prestigious company in their search for a PA. This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your PA skills within a fantastic organisation.
- Diary management - entering meetings, court dates, reminders, personal appointments
- Co-ordinating conferences & round table meetings - including catering if required
- Accurate audio typing of documentation and letters
- Accurate amendments of documents and letters
- Keeping up to date with clients, legal professionals and experts on the phone and in person
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Organise travel arrangements
- Process expenses claims
- Preparation of documents prior to meetings
- Previous PA/Secretarial skills
- Well organised and high attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Professional and presentable at all times
If this role is of interest, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job