Excellent opportunity for an experienced PA to join a great company in Cardiff on a temporary basis. If you are immediately available please get in contact.
- Administration tasks required
- Minute taking at board meetings
- Report to the COO who looks after all Customer Service
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Provide high quality of service to internal customers
- Carry out background research on companies or personnel
Skills / Experience
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Have experience with Outlook as a diary, task meeting and time management tools
- Work on own initiative
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job