PA with extensive diary management
Are you experienced in extensive international and UK diary Management? Have you supported multiple individuals previously? If so, we really would like to hear from you. Please read on…
Who you will be working for
Our client is a top international management consultancy located in Central London with Skyline offices overlooking the City.
Having placed people over the years here we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a huge reputation.
What would you be doing?
As PA with extensive diary management, you will be organising an incredibly complex UK and international diary of up to 5 Consultants/Executives. This will include travel coordination - visas/time zones / multiple changes, etc.
Supporting several managers at any one time as part of a dedicated project team working with a range of well-recognised clients.
- Degree educated - desired.
- Strong organisational skills are required in this fast-paced and hands-on role - you will be the go-to person responsible for keeping things running smoothly.
- You will have previous experience of at least 2 years in a role that involves 60-80% diary management.
- Experience in coordinating international travel and complex diary management is essential.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity, and professionalism at all times.
What's in it for you?
In return, the benefits are outstanding; as well as joining a fantastic Company your salary will be competitive with a generous annual leave entitlement, life assurance, private medical health insurance, sick pay, travel insurance and a generous pension scheme are all a part of this package.
This is a permanent position paying up to £33,000k pa - salary will be dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for the this position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me, Anjelica Selis, on to discuss in confidence.
- Diary Management
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Travel arrangements