A well known Hotels Group based in Hammersmith, West London is looking for a PA to VP Sales & Distribution. You will be providing support by dealing with administrative tasks, helping with time management and act as the VP's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Looking for a bright and confident PA that has experience of supporting a senior VP. You MUST have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel as you would be involved in the monitoring of the team budgets.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support, diary management and travel arrangements
- Organise meetings and conference calls for VP and larger department meetings
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes and follow up on action points
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post, corresponding on behalf of the VP
- Assist in controlling costs through PO processing & expense approval
- Organise and deliver sales missions, trade events and department meetings
- Manage the department's induction programmes and integration
- Devise and maintain office systems, including holiday requests
- In liaison with HR, produce contracts, offer letters and salary/bonus letters etc.
- Produce monthly expense report for the VP
- Produce job descriptions and candidate profiles and check references
- Lead monthly invoicing process, strong numeracy and Excel skills required
- Propose and manage a training development programme based on appraisals
- Chair the department social committee and organise team events as appropriate
Core Key Skills:
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant at VP/Director or Senior Manager level
- Masters Office Windows (PowerPoint, Word and Excel - intermediate level)
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English with excellent copywriting
Looking for an energetic and confident PA who has dealt with senior staff members, someone that is a whizz on Microsoft Excel and has had the exposure to overseeing budgets.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job