R13 recruitment are currently searching for a highly experienced Personal Assistant to support an entrepreneurial Managing Director & Company Founder who boasts a diverse portfolio of businesses and enterprises, based in Norwich city centre. Providing high-level one to one PA support to the MD, you will have accountability for a broad range of activities. This is an extremely varied, demanding and rewarding opportunity, where you will work autonomously in a position of trust and responsibility.
Duties to include:
- Business and personal diary management for the MD.
- Managing UK and international business travel and holiday arrangements.
- Co-ordinating all meetings, appointments, corporate events (A-Z) and client entertainment.
- Preparing meetings for board and senior management, arranging catering, taking minutes.
- Assisting with preparing presentations, business plans, grant applications, packs, agendas.
- Fielding messages and emails, prioritising and managing appropriately.
- Personal and business finance management and reconciliation, processing payments, bank statements and transfers. Managing all company card transactions.
- Ensuring annual business and personal insurances are coordinated, assuring cost efficiency.
- Acting as point of contact for family members and business stakeholders.
- Personal estate management, including liaising with estate personnel.
- Fleet management of company cars including MOT, tax and insurance.
- Renewals, maintenance and spend analysis for mobile phone contracts.
- Production of letters and emails (copy, digital, live dictation).
- Building strong working relationships with managers across the business entities.
- Further ad-hoc duties as requested, both personal and business. Flexibility essential.
You will have/be:
- Extensive one to one Personal Assistant support experience, ideally for an entrepreneur.
- Experience with personal, commercial and corporate PA duties.
- Exposure to International business operations (desirable).
- Extremely organised coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise and manage workload.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changed orientated environment with volume workload.
- Confident in your own ability, able to remain composed under pressure and make decisions.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build rapport across all levels of the business.
- Resourceful and proactive regards any problems or opportunities that may arise.
- Intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
- Fast and accurate typing skills (c60wpm).
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Offered salary of up to £35,000 DOE. A competitive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, healthcare, pension, company phone and onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Personal Assistant
- PA to MD