Cordant People Are currently recruiting for a PA to the Head of Visual Arts/Events Department Coordinator for our client based in London city.
It is really important that you have a good knowledge, background or interest in visual arts.
You must be someone who has worked within an arts organisation previously, not from a corporate organisation.
- To act as Personal Assistant to the Head of Visual Arts, providing secretarial, office management and administrative support and research.
- To be responsible for office coordination for the art gallery team.
- To support the Senior Manager by coordinating Gallery private views and dinners, and working on other art gallery events as required.
- To be committed to providing the highest level of customer service, to both internal and external customers, and actively seek to promote equality of opportunity in relation to the duties of the post in alignment with the Centre's vision of providing world-class arts and learning
- To manage the Head of Visual Arts demanding diary and prioritise meetings.
- To also ensure that all information related to meetings, dinners and private views that the head of visual Arts' must attend is correctly filled.
- To plan the Head of Visual Art's trips in the UK and overseas: make travel
arrangements, produce detailed itineraries, organise meetings, speak to contacts directly on agendas for meetings
- To administrate all financial expenditure for Head of Visual Arts including overseas
expenses claims, petty cash and corporate credit card.
- To manage the system for exhibition proposals, logging material received and sending
responses as needed.
- To organise meetings, as required, using the ARTIFAX system: liaise with house
management and technical to ensure the meetings are correctly set up, collate
agenda/papers; attend and take minutes.
- Responsible for monitoring and administrating the galleries travel (couriers/taxis) office
supplies, processing Gallery hospitality budgets. Raise and process invoices using the
CBIS system, and process the credit card receipts for key staff members.
- To maintain the filing and archive system, telephone and contact lists, up-date
programme, planning documents and prepare detailed MS Power Point presentations
Please call for more information
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'