A global Insurance Brokerage are seeking to recruit a temporary to permanent PA to support their CEO
Your new company A global Insurance Brokerage are currently seeking to recruit a temporary to permanent PA to support their extremely busy CEO.
The main purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive PA support to the CEO .Your main duties will include:
- Formatting/ drafting correspondence and documents efficiently and accurately.
- Managing replies/ overseeing CEO email inbox and outbox.
- Answering, screening and redirecting telephone enquiries as required.
- Diary management including meetings, conference calls, meeting rooms, travel and other events.
- Expense handling including checking those submitted for approval.
- Arranging domestic and overseas travel, accommodation, car transfers etc. for the CEO and overseas office associates/ management when requested.
- Meeting and greeting external and internal guests, arranging meeting rooms and catering.
- Assisting with company driver diary and availability.
- Maintaining an electronic and paper filing system.
What you'll need to succeed In o ruer to be successful for this job you must have previous experience as a PA, ideally within the Insurance industry. You will be a team player, friendly and a strong communicator. his role is starting straight away and so you should be immediately available to start work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Diary Management
- Email Management
- Travel Coordination