Established and Growing Company
My client are a well known brand who are looking to take on a PA for one of their Directors.
This is a very hands on PA role, so someone with previous experience as a PA is a must.
The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Minute taking and distribution
- Organising diaries, travel arrangements, meetings etc.
- Managing post and typing letters
- Responding to all emails
- International travel booking - (must have experience in this)
- Creating and managing office systems
- Point of contact for clients
- Researching and creating any reports, presentations, papers as required
- Taking and screening calls for partners
The role will naturally involve a lot of ad hoc duties when required, and so the ideal candidate will need to be flexible in terms of areas of work.
The ideal candidate will come from an Agency, Marketing or Creative background.
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 5.30pm (40 hours a week)
Extremely good benefits package which can be discussed with you.
Salary is dependent on experience.