Our client, a leading mid sized law firm are seeking a well organised, professional, confident, calm, efficient and discreet Personal Assistant to support a busy Partner. The ideal candidate will have recent and relevant one to one experience from the legal industry, which exceeds traditional secretarial duties.
The role is both varied and busy with traditional duties including diary management, inbox management, gatekeeping, client management and providing solid organisation assistance to the wider team.
- Proactive diary management ; arranging meetings, interviews and travel arrangements via outlook
- Providing a proactive, effective and comprehensive assistance in relation to managing the Partner's workload
- Acting as liaison for the partner and director from internal colleagues, external clients and other contacts, answering questions and routing requests appropriately
- File Management; ensuring the filing is up to date , correct and accessible.
- Audio typing which may include the transcription of emails, letters, minutes and other required documents
The ideal candidate will be confident, well presented, resourceful in the face of adversity, bring exceptional organisational skills, and have at least 3 years PA experience within the professional services industry.
Please send your CV initially to apply for this role; unfortunately we cannot accept calls in the first instance.