SF Group are currently recruiting for a Experienced PA for a client based in Nuneaton. This is a full time permanent position paying up to £25,000
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments,
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
- Assisting senior management with day to day tasks, ongoing and ad hoc projects.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintains customer / suppliers / staff confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you are interested in this role please apply, or for more information contact Harbinder Soul on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'