PA to Sales Director & Marketing Director - 12 month FTC
Our client, a large FMCG corporate company based in Slough, is looking for an experienced PA to support the Sales Director and Marketing Director plus to provide ad hoc support to their wider team of around 25 staff.
This is a 12 month contract covering maternity leave.
Both directors require support with diary management, travel arrangements, general administration, ad hoc project support plus organising large scale corporate events.
Previous experience in a PA role coupled with event organisation experience is essential.
The successful PA will be down to earth, yet professional, flexible to support a wide range of people and be able to work in a fast paced, multi changing environment.
Salary is up to £34k plus excellent benefits.
- Professional and comprehensive personal assistant and secretarial support service; including office support, email, word processing and presentation decks
- To conserve the Director of Sales' & Director of Marketing & Corporate Sales' time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents and emails; collecting and analysing information; initiating communication
- To compile, co-ordinate and arrange appointments and meeting requests in Director of Sales' & Director of Marketing & Corporate Sales' diary
- To arrange complex travel arrangements, accommodation and visas, coupled with the production of itineraries for both national and international trips to maximise Director of Sales' & Director of Marketing & Corporate Sales', Business Development Controller's & National Account Manager's time
- The preparation of notices of meetings and agenda papers; minute taking, production and distribution of minutes. Copying, collection and archiving of all necessary supporting papers.
- To arrange and deliver conferences, events and functions on budget- including the Annual National Account Charity Golf day, National Account Supplier Forum and DM Supplier Golf Day & Christmas team events
- To manage annual leave, payroll and sickness for the Director of Sales & Director of Marketing & Corporate Sales teams through the One Source system
- To raise purchase orders and invoicing and manage expenses and mileage claims for the Director of Sales & Director of Marketing & Corporate Sales teams
- Proven PA experience working at Director level and supporting a large team
- Experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Ability to multi-task, identify key priorities and proactively deal with issues
- PC literate with Intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- High degree of accuracy at all times
- Ability to prioritise workload whilst meeting all deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, presenting a professional confident image
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow existing processes and develop new ones
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills - both verbal and written, be confident in liaison with employees, customers and suppliers.
- A proven team player, especially with other Head Office departments and PA's
- Ability to recognise the organisation structure and adapt behaviour accordingly
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'