PA to Publisher - Media
Position: PA to Publisher - Media
Salary: Up to £35K dependent on experience PLUS excellent benefits
Location: West End
A superb opportunity exists for an experienced, efficient and tech savvy PA to support a Publisher of a well-recognised online publication.
Working in a buzzy and fast paced environment, our client is looking for a PA who is organised, self-motivated, resilient and collaborative in nature to support a driven and busy Publisher. Typical responsibilities for the successful PA include:
- Acting as a true gatekeeper, answering phone and handling highly confidential information.
- Providing extensive diary management to the Publisher, including scheduling internal and external meetings, anticipating conflicts and quickly resolving scheduling issues.
- Managing frequent international travel arrangements for both business and personal needs and preparing detailed itineraries.
- Processing business related expenses.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and assisting with research assignments.
- Organising and maintaining files and budgets.
- Assisting with personal work. This includes processing tax filings, managing the Publisher’s homes and cars and other ad hoc support.
Previous experience working as a PA at Executive level is needed as is strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment. The ability to communicate effectively across all levels is also necessary as is a tech savvy approach.
Salary for this PA position is paying up to £35K and the position comes with excellent benefits.
VWA Search Acts as an Employment Agency.
- Organisational Skills
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'