We are looking for an experienced, trusted, self-motivated PA/legal secretary, to work closely with the directors and as an integral part of the team, supporting them in their day to day.
You will be working for a friendly and busy team of two Partners, three fee-earners and Office Manager and the duties will entail:
• Producing all typing, dictation and secretarial services, and correspondence
• Carrying out general administration tasks, including photocopying, scanning and document preparation.
• Maintaining stationery and office supplies.
• Coordinating with external contractors
• Maintaining diary and schedules for fee earners, including travel arrangements, preparing itineraries and organising internal and external lunches
• Processing expenses and bill preparation as required.
• Managing time entry and management for fee earners
• Answering and dealing with telephone calls.
• Performing reception duties.
• Maintaining up to date and accurate client contact database
• Organising and maintaining filing systems.
• Assisting with billing and accounting.
The succesful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English, with strong typing and organisation skills.
We are looking to shortlist CVs the week commencing 29th January so if you are interested please apply below or email your CV to Aidan.Willis@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job