An exciting opportunity for a PA to Partner to join this well established property business, supporting a Partner from Birmingham, alongside the national team.
A Partner led property business with a focus on the delivery of a personal service built through a network of regional offices.
As the PA to Partner you will be involved in the management of the Partners diary, booking meetings and liaising with the team of direct reports to update on various projects. You will minute take in meetings and produce various reports at the request of the team.
The ideal candidate for the PA to Partner role MUST:
- Be highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Communication effectively via all mediums and build rapport quickly
- Take ownership over own workload
- Be confident in supporting on numerous projects to provide regular updates to the partner
- Be a lateral thinker with the ability to react promptly to resolve any arising issues
- Ideally have worked in the Property and Housing industry, though this is by no means essential
Salary up to £24,000 + 23 day holiday (full benefits tbc)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job