Are you a PA with a areal passion for Music?
We currently have an exciting opportunity in the music industry for an experienced PA with a passion for organising with military precision! This is a very fast paced role that is not for the faint hearted, therefore a thick skin with the ability to cope in a reactive and demanding environment is essential. Our client is a music agency who works with top mainstream artists and bands .
The hours are 11.00- 19.00 with some flexibility and you will provide support to a super busy booking agent who leads an extremely busy life with many spinning plates. Essentially it will be your job to make sure that their life runs as smoothly as possible. The ideal candidate will be confident, professional, positive, and unflappable in person. Due to the nature of this role there is an ever changing workload and you will need to be able to prioritise with ease, operating several steps ahead at all times
The rewards to this busy role include adhoc passes to gigs, concerts, and festivals etc
The role will include:
- Managing both the booking agent's and your own email inboxes (Outlook)
- Proactive diary management including scheduling external and internal meetings, dinners, and conference calls (often across multiple time-zones)
- Booking flights, hotels, etc for complex international travel schedules, and creating detailed itineraries and preparing relevant documents for every trip
- Greeting clients for meetings
- Typing of email correspondence from dictation
- Administration of expenses including collating and processing receipts
- Gatekeeping and fielding calls
- Creating Certificates of Sponsorship and assisting with work permits when required
- Providing administrative support to the team as required, including creating and updating artist schedules and contracts
- General administrative duties including managing and updating contact databases, research, filing, correspondence and covering phones
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar PA role is essential
- Music industry/booking agency experience is preferable but not essential for the right candidate
Please note that the final stage of the application process will be a 1/2 day trial in the office.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and flexible on hours - 11.00 - 19.00