Looking to support a MD & multiple directors for a high profile global retailer?
As Personal Assistant, the successful candidate will be liaising with a variety of people including internal staff, external suppliers and customers. Experience of working with this level within a business would be advantageous and an understanding of the confidentiality and discretion required along with the challenges it presents. Experience dealing with Directors and Board Level contacts both within and external to the business on a national and international level would also be advantageous. The candidate will be involved in a varied activity base which will give a broad appreciation and understanding of the business.
- Diary management for MD including coordinating key cross-business meetings with multiple calendars
- Managing all incoming calls and post for the MD
- Filing and retrieving documents and reference materials
- International & Domestic travel: liaising with travel agent regarding booking tickets for MD (and Chairman). Arranging accommodation, detailed itineraries and VISAs where required
- Organising meetings and events: assisting with sourcing venues, accommodation, catering, logistics, and monitoring budget along with assisting with the smooth running of the meeting/events.
- Preparing presentations: Research and collate information for content
- Preparing reports: Collating any necessary documents to ensure MD and Management Team are well equipped and prepared for meetings
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing diaries, travel and events planning
- Typing speed of 50 wpm
- Advance MS Word, Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in an international company would be advantageous but not essential
- Able to establish good working relationships with a variety of people internally and externally
- Self-starter, confident, emotionally mature and adaptable
- Positive with an enthusiastic outlook
- Confidential and discreet
- Articulate with good communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job