£40,000 - £45,000
Central London - Chancery Lane
Our client, a leading global advisory firm, are looking to recruit a competent, passionate and dedicated PA who can provide competent and accurate support to three established primary Managing Director's.
- Providing full administrative support to the Managing Director
- Creating and/or assisting with the formatting of PowerPoint presentations and complex reports using Word & Excel
- Organising travel arrangements including visas, flights, hotel accommodation, car transfers & taxis
- Inbox management for the Managing Director including monitoring and flagging, removing junk emails, prioritising and using discretion to directly respond to any relevant emails
- Complex diary management including organising internal and external meetings
- Processing expenses for Managing Directors within deadlines, liaising with MD’s for receipts or contacting the supplier directly if necessary for missing receipts
- Assisting in compiling mail shots and marketing packs
- Liaising with Accounts on the timing of client invoices
- Ensuring the time entry for Managing Directors is entered correctly
- Chasing and updating the relevant Managing Directors and Senior Director of Finance on any aged Debtors
- Dealing with correspondence including drafting letters, etc.
- Helping other Assistants where necessary and providing cover for holiday/absence
- Complete ad hoc projects/tasks on request
- Must have previous experience in a PA position for a Managing Director within the Professional Services sector
- Previous experience of booking complex travel arrangements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Discreet, diplomatic and able to handle sensitive information in confidence
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Accurate attention to detail
- Confident, approachable and professional approach
- Able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114