Incredible and rare opportunity for an experienced PA! Our client are looking for an individual with outstanding written communication, a proactive work ethic, excellent organisation skills and a professional telephone manner.
Supporting a busy Business Development team and Head of Marketing, your role will include;
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with clients
- Ensuring efficiency of all Sales administration
- Diary management; administering travel arrangements; organising internal meetings
- Organising client, sales and networking events - Undertake ad-hoc duties, research and projects
- Be the main point of contact for the sales team
- Assisting in maintaining and developing the CRM system
An exciting working opportunity with excellent benefits such as 22 days holiday, a performance-related bonus scheme and private medical insurance!
You will need to be level-headed, assertive, confident and organised. Previous experience within financial services would be preferred!
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 5:30pm.
Interviewing immediately so if you feel that this is the perfect role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact Kate Murray!