Are you stuck in a monotonous PA role? Looking for more diversity in your day?
My Client, a fast paced Importer based just outside of Manchester City Centre is looking to appoint a PA to the Managing Director to provide full executive support to an International business owner.
- Full PA duties in support of the Director.
- Dealing with the communications and correspondence.
- To arrange meetings, prepare the agendas, take minutes where required and follow up on all outstanding actions.
- Managing and preparing reports
- To arrange travel & accommodation
- To collate all expenses, mileage and credit card receipts.
Due to the MD being out of the Country a significant amount you will also undertake the role of Office Manager - with duties including:
- Organising the administrative activities to ensure a smooth running of the office
- The ability to organise & prioritise tasks and manage delegated projects.
- Organising reception cover, assisting with invoicing and courier collections when required.
- To manage the day to day maintenance of the office, to manage all aspects of the building: arrange contracts for repairs/new work
- To organise visits/quotes from contractors in relation to any building works and/or facility issues.
- To arrange and/or oversee tenders for stationery and building utilities etc.
- To ensure office equipment is maintained and appropriate records are kept.
- Occasionally requires investigation of complaints, consumer response and liaising with insures as required.
- You will be an experienced PA - having worked in a Product based company (Distribution / Manufacturing / Importer / etc).
- You will be comfortable liaising with a diverse range of people, organising meetings across the Globe with both clients and suppliers.
- Able to communicate effectively with all departments.
- Ability to quickly form positive working relationships.
- Can work autonomously often with little direction.
- You will be very well organised and be used to multi-tasking as well as demonstrating adept problem solving skills.
- Able to prioritise within changing timelines.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number NJR11307
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'