CBRE Global Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a PA to support one of our Divisional Managing Directors.
Based out of our offices in Southwark, a short walk from either London Bridge or Blackfriars station, with standard hours of 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Purpose Of The Job:
Support the MD and the executive team. This is a demanding role and requires a strong willed person who’s able to work under pressure and deal with staff at a senior level.
Provide support to the MD and leadership team to include:
- Customer contact both internal and external
- Assisting with the creation of the monthly board report
- Assisting with the creation of the quarterly review
- Work in a professional manner maintaining diplomacy and confidentiality in communicating highly sensitive or highly contentious information with people of all levels within the company and elsewhere.
- Preparing and issuing predefined reports and presentations for both internal and external customers to deadlines
- Arranging events such as team strategy days, annual meetings, business leader days
- Scheduling divisional reviews, monthly leadership meetings, board meetings and taking and distributing minutes
- Providing occasional cover for other PAs
- Proactive diary management of the MD
- Completion of expenses for the divisional leadership team
- Printing and binding documents
- Dealing with frequent queries from staff and clients
- Developing systems and procedures to improve the overall efficiency of the office
- Helping to make the company a fun place to work for, organising charity events, sweep stakes etc.
- Must have a good sense of humour, and promote team spirit and good moral within the office.
- Confidential approach and discrete. Must be able to influence others, and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication.
- Reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements. Calm manner, able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities.
- Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with staff of all levels and abilities.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language demonstrated through good verbal and written communication.
- Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach.Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Able to work systematically and use own initiative.
- Able to work on more than one task at any given time.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Willing and able to meet deadlines.
- Fast learner.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job