PA to Management Team
Salary: £26,000 (Negotiable), plus excellent benefits package
Our client is an award winning, leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers offering Wealth Management services, Strategic Financial Planning and Accountancy with multiple offices based all around the UK, an exciting opportunity is now have for a 'top notch’ PA to support the Management Team.
Working from their offices based in Preston town centre, the successful candidate will be providing a top level confidential PA and Business Administration Support function to the Finance Partner & wider Management Team. Daily responsibilities will include;
- Confidential PA service including; diary and time management, meeting preparation, client liaison, email management and minute taking
- Business administration support around the firm’s 3 year operating plan, including;
o Collating board reports
o Scheduling meetings
o Following up action points
o Organising and planning appropriate communication
- Creation and distribution of reports and presentations
- Project management, process improvement and reporting
- To lead on complaints handling by providing an end to end service, liaising with staff, clients and external sources such as professional indemnity insurers
- Establishing fair outcomes for clients and articulating concise responses, whilst meeting business and regulatory requirements, often within demanding deadlines
- Analysing the centralised complaints data to identify potential training and competency requirements
- Analysing the centralised complaints data to identify ways in which the business could improve client service and satisfaction, processes and efficiencies
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a senior level PA within a professional business services / a heavily regulated environment. You will have excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills. It is also extremely important that those applying offer first class communication and time management skills.
Our Client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness, passion and drive to succeed in a fast past busy environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7308