At Vision Express we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service delivered by outstanding people. We understand that to attract and retain the best people we must be equally committed to providing the very best in career opportunities.
Based in Nottingham we’re looking for someone to provide high level, confidential PA support to the Joint Venture & Property Director maintaining a proactive and flexible attitude in a busy, fast paced environment. You’ll also be required to support the relevant Heads of Departments and their teams as required.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Main responsibility - Intelligent inbox monitoring for the Director, drawing all important emails to his attention, drafting responses and responding to routine emails in an efficient and timely manner, following up and issuing reminders where necessary;
- Co-ordinating and maintaining the Director’s diary, booking rooms and arranging refreshments;
- Managing the Director to ensure regular 121s take place between himself and the jobholder in respect of the above responsibilities, to ensure all is up-to-date and running smoothly;
- Preparation and coordination of presentation slides for the monthly Executive Board Meeting and quarterly Group Board Meeting;
- Working closely with the Head of Joint Venture Operations and the Chair of the Joint Venture Council to organise quarterly JV Council Meetings including preparation of agenda, collation of presentation slides, arranging catering, booking accommodation, typing and circulating Minutes on behalf of the JV & Property Director.
- Regular handling of confidential and sensitive information;
- Maintaining and developing filing systems - both paper and electronic;
- Authorising holiday requests via internal online system, on behalf of the Director;
- Administering a monthly departmental credit card statement for Finance;
- Organising travel arrangements in the UK & Europe and occasional worldwide travel (organising Visas), along with the preparation of relevant itineraries.
- Preparation and authorisation of expenses;
- Ordering department stationery and monitoring stock levels;
- General ad-hoc administration support for relevant Department Heads and their teams, as required.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has excellent organisational and administration skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Has a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to be work and with colleagues of all levels
- Can work on their own initiative
- Has previous PA experience at Director level.
If this sounds like the job for you then we’d love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job