PA to HR Directors!
A prestigious Law Firm based in the City of London are looking for a stand out Personal Assistant to join the team & support the HR Directors, this is one of the most interesting roles on the market at the moment.
The PA to HR Directors will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for management of both Directors diaries - scheduling, monitoring responses and ensuring smooth running of recurring bookings.
- Preparing papers for meetings and ensuring each Director is fully prepared for the week/day ahead.
- Management of email inboxes for respective Directors, deleting spam, replying to relevant messages and preparing reading etc. as requested by individual Director.
- Travel arrangements and bookings.
- Working closely with the firm's Central Management team and other Resource Directors and their support.
You will need the following to be suitable for this role:
- 5 years' experience working in a law firm.
- Have supported senior members.
- Strong typing speed.
If you are interested APPLY NOW.