Working Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:30.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT DUTIES
1. To act as Personal Assistant to the Headteacher ensuring that the Headteacher is kept informed of all current issues within the school.
2. To be responsible for assisting the Headteacher with all diary arrangements.
3. Acting as point of contact for arrangement of meetings between Headteacher, Local
Authority and external agencies.
4. Supporting Headteacher with additional responsibilities within the Local Authority.
5. Arranging collation of all relevant documentation to support Headteacher meetings.
6. Ensuring arrangements are in place for all Headteacher off site activity, ie. specific
requirements advised for courses, booking of accommodation, route planning etc.
7. To be able to access information for the Headteacher as necessary and obtain all
information required in the support of her work.
8. To forward think and plan in advance in support of Headteacher’s workload.
9. To manage the Headteacher e-mail account; filter messages, maintain consistent mailbox size.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Holds a current DBS
* Good general level of education. GCSEs in Maths and English (or equivalent).
* Previous experience of school office work is essential.
* Enthusiasm, motivation and flexibility.
* Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
* Has a professional approach and high professional standards.
* Well presented with a welcoming, friendly manner.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Excellent keyboard and IT skills.
* Ability to analyse data effectively.
* An effective communicator.
* Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and has high standards.
* Previous Supervisory/Management Experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please apply with a copy of your most current CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job