Imperial Tobacco is part of the FTSE30 company Imperial Brands PLC, a dynamic international business specialising in tobacco and non-tobacco brands.
Headquartered in Bristol with an international workforce of around 34,000 people, Imperial Brands' core business is built around tobacco portfolio which includes the Davidoff, Gauloises Blondes, JPS and West brands.
With a presence across the EU and in Africa, Asia and the Americas, we offer opportunities to set the strategic direction across multiple markets.
PA to Head of Product Stewardship & Compliance
12 month FTC, Full Time
To provide partial PA & full secretarial support to Heads of Product Science in Bristol and to fulfil critical administration duties for the wider team in Product Science.
- To provide full PA support to Head of Product Stewardship & Compliance.
- To provide partial PA support to Head of Scientific Regulatory Engagement.
- Team administrator duties to include
- SRM & Basware purchase ordering & invoice processing including PS accruals
- Overseeing scanning of AGP & Surveillance & Strategy documentation
- Monthly reporting of AGP compliance & PS&C team
- Booking meeting rooms as requested by Bristol PS team members
- Order stationary and oversee the stationary budget
- Shared documentation maintenance and support
- Oversee the support to new starters to the Bristol team including updating PS mail distribution lists
- Process international/complicated travel requests.
- Administrative support to RAP process to ensure that all documentation is correctly completed and archived, according to Company record retention policy.
- Responsibility to coordinate, oversee and check compliance with the documents & records management processes within Head Office Product Science.
- Provide business critical support to the Director of Product Science in his PA's absence (Friday's & any holiday).
- Support to offsite Product Science PA's in meeting room bookings for Bristol.
Skills & experience
- PA & secretarial experience
- Ability to understand priorities and manage workflow and communications accordingly
- Accountable & demonstrates thoroughness
- Approachable and ability to build good networks with other PAs/secretaries
- Organisationally and administratively strong
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated & pro-active
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality
- Capable of implementing and operating efficient document storage and retrieval systems.
What we offer
Imperial Tobacco offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with a letter of application highlighting their suitability for the role and current CV.