PA to the Head of Legal
£39,000 - £44,000
Our client is a global trade organisation with ventures in retail and food produce. They are currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to provide support to the Head of Legal and the wider Commercial Legal Team.
- Providing extensive diary management, coordinating meetings, telephone conversations and conference calls
- Maintain accurate and effective filing systems
- Provide assistance with photocopying, faxing, scanning, shredding and binding duties
- Answering telephone calls, taking detailed and accurate messages when required
- Liaise effectively with other Legal Department PAs and provide general administrative cover within the wider Legal Department when needed
- Arrange travel itineraries including organising any Visa or medical requirements
- Assist with organising internal training events, producing PowerPoint presentations and handouts, sending invitations and reminders
- Log incoming invoices, arranging validation and internal processing
- Creating documents, correspondence, minutes and presentations
- Processing expense claims on behalf of the team
- Amend and send reports, documents, templates and correspondence
- Providing general administrative assistance to the team
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar role within a legal or professional services company
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong experience of booking complex travel arrangements and extensive diary management
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job