Purpose of the Role...
To provide PA support to the head of Europe HR & HR VP, as well as general ad-hoc support for the Europe Office HR Team.
MUST SPEAK FLUENT KOREAN AND ENGLISH
- Schedule & diary management
- Liaison with the PAs of the CEO, Europe Office, CFO & VPs
- Travel arrangements to include flights, accommodation, visa, car bookings, itineraries etc.
- Arranging team off sites & meetings both internally and externally to include arrangement of meeting rooms, catering etc.
- Compiling and submitting of all expenses
- Arranging meetings, regional workshops, conference calls with CHQ and local subsidiaries
- Restaurant bookings and lunch/dinner meeting arrangements for events
- Creation and edit of business documents including PowerPoint & spread sheets
- Management of Invoices for the employee benefits (reconciliation, submission for payment to the Shared Service Centre (SSC), record keeping for accounting and chasing SSC as required)
- Assisting in basic HR data management and providing administrative support to the team
- Flexibility & adaptability to tasks and environment
- A 'hands on’ attitude & keen to 'pitch in’
- Ability to deal with last minute changes and schedule changes
- High level professionalism & confidentiality within the HR environment
- Patience and good listening skills
- Professional image and manner at all times
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Sense of humour is critical & ability to thrive in a busy environment, always seeking out ways to help each other
- Experience of working as a PA at a senior level
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Proficient/advance level MS
- High attention to detail along with a high level of accuracy
- Experience working in a fast passed environment dealing with constant change
- Excellent use of English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent grammar, good communication skills via email
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- The ability to work at a fast pace & high attention to detail
- Data Management
- Employee Benefits