Purpose of the Role...
To provide PA support to the head of Europe HR & HR VP, as well as general ad-hoc support for the Europe Office HR Team.
MUST SPEAK FLUENT KOREAN AND ENGLISH
- Schedule & diary management
- Liaison with the PAs of the CEO, Europe Office, CFO & VPs
- Travel arrangements to include flights, accommodation, visa, car bookings, itineraries etc.
- Arranging team off sites & meetings both internally and externally to include arrangement of meeting rooms, catering etc.
- Compiling and submitting of all expenses
- Arranging meetings, regional workshops, conference calls with CHQ and local subsidiaries
- Restaurant bookings and lunch/dinner meeting arrangements for events
- Creation and edit of business documents including PowerPoint & spread sheets
- Management of Invoices for the employee benefits (reconciliation, submission for payment to the Shared Service Centre (SSC), record keeping for accounting and chasing SSC as required)
- Assisting in basic HR data management and providing administrative support to the team
- Experience of working as a PA at a senior level
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Proficient/advance level MS Office
- High attention to detail along with a high level of accuracy
- Experience working in a fast passed environment dealing with constant change
- Excellent use of English & Korean language, both written and verbal
- Excellent grammar, good communication skills via email
This role offers excellent benefits:
- Ongoing temporary role, long term opportunity
- Bonus scheme after a 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
March Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer.
- Data Management
- Employee Benefits