Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal PAto join a top law firm in the West End. The Legal PA will work for the Head of Department in Private Client
The Legal PAwill work solely for the HoD and one other lawyer, but emphasis definitely on the HoD.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Proactive and methodical diary management including booking internal and external meetings, booking conferences and co-ordinating travel arrangements, in particular creating extensive/detailed travel itineraries.
• Answering/fielding telephone calls and relaying accurate messages.
• Proactively managing incoming emails.
• Preparing documents and papers ahead of client meetings and travel.
• Maintaining and updating key client and contacts database.
• Processing all expenses in a timely manner.
• Managing all incoming post.
• Dealing with confidential correspondence.
• Dealing with ad-hoc administrative and personal matters.
• Dealing with monthly billing, billing guides and financial records and taking control of all aspects of the bill production process.
• Ability to prepare, edit and proofread all documents house style and non house style.
• Provide assistance to partners and fee earners during the absence of other secretaries in the team, as and when required.