Located within impressive modern offices in Liverpool City Centre, my client is a global and highly regarded firm, with an excellent reputation in their field. This specialist company are recruiting for a PA to Head of Compliance to join their team on a temporary basis.
Working as part of a busy and friendly team, the successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Compliance whilst providing support to the wider team.
This is a full time position for a fixed term of 12 months. Alongside an excellent working environment, my client can offer a competitive benefits package and a negotiable salary depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the PA to Head of Compliance
- Working closely with the Head of Compliance as well as providing administrative support to the Compliance department
- Self-driven, role involves needing to work under own initiative and working independently.
- High level of discretion - very important as you will have access to highly confidential information
- Diary management - booking meetings using the in-house room booking system, setting aside free time for Head of Compliance to work on various projects, prioritising his time, keeping up to date with any changes, ensuring there are no clashes of meetings.
- Working to strict deadlines - especially with the monthly reports
- Creating and updating excel spreadsheets.
- Keeping Head of Compliance up to date with action points and upcoming meetings.
Essential Requirements are:
- You should have experience within a secretarial / PA role ideally gained within a financial organisation.
- Ideally applicants will need to be educated to at least 'A’ Level standard or equivalent.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills are essential for working in this busy team.
- High level of discretion required and ability to work using your own initiative is a must.
- Excellent standard of written English is required along with good proof reading skills
- You must be proficient in using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm and make a substantial contribution to a business that rewards their employees with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, including pension, bonuses and healthcare.
If you have all of the above requirements for the PA to Head of Compliance position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job