PA to Founder & CEO
Our client is looking for someone special. Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit. Someone who is a confident solution provider, someone who makes the impossible possible. Someone who can think outside the box and can cope in a pressurised environment one on one.
Does this sound like you?
Based in Solihull you will be the CEOs, right-hand man or woman. You will be expected to support and organise a chaotic inbox managing all diary and travel requirements. You will be working amongst dynamic individuals that want to make a difference.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a company that invests, not just in their clients, but in their people.
The exceptional individual:
- High level of intelligence
- Extraordinarily organised, and genuine attention to precise detail
- Capable of great foresight and anticipation of needs, as well as predicting potential outcomes
- Strength to push back with compelling, reasoned arguments when you disagree, but the humility to be persuaded with the same, and the ability to fully buy-in once the decision is made
- Thick skin, and a high sensitivity threshold
- Comfort and confidence with clearly projecting a stance of confidentiality and privacy
- Comfortable with the type of isolation the role necessitates, as long as you are genuinely respected and supported
- The drive to be involved in something truly special and extraordinary, and comfort with the effort that requires
- Spectacular ability to assess, establish and maintain focus on complex priorities
- Exceptional calm under pressure
- Completely at peace with changing plans and dealing with the unexpected
- Always five steps ahead
- Managing complex travel arrangements (including private jet travel, and the arrangements for helicopters and cars)
- Managing inboxes and organising
- Diary management and other basic organisational duties
- Assisting in the creation of staff parties to the highest spec
We are looking for innovative, bright and articulate individuals.
If you feel this is you then please apply today with an extraordinary cover letter and include your salary requirements.
If selected for interview candidates will be asked to record a 1-minute voice memo to showcase their personality and why they think they are right for the role.
- Executive Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'