Adecco Sheffield are recruiting for an organised and proactive Personal Assistant (PA) to join a leading organisation based centrally in Sheffield to provide outstanding administrative service and support to the organisation's Executive Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a Personal Assistant (PA) role within a busy, professional office environment at a senior level and have exceptional organisational and communication skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will Include:
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Leadership Team
- Diary management, determining priorities and scheduling meetings
- Management of travel arrangements
- Managing email inboxes, telephone messages and other correspondence to ensure appropriate and timely responses
- Undertake a variety of project-based activities, ranging from research and analysis of information and data, monitoring of project plans, and drafting of papers and briefings
- Servicing meetings including the preparation of agendas and resources, note taking at management meetings and the monitoring of follow up actions
- Planning and coordinating events
- Support the improvements of systems and processes
- Experience as a PA and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Team player with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organisation, external stakeholders and visitors
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise own workload and delegate effectively
- Attention to detail, flexible and can use initiative
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working with a well-known, values driven organisation based in Sheffield.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'