PA to Executive Assistant (Temp) - Slough - £15.00 PH
I am currently recruiting for a large organisation based in Slough for a PA to Executive Assistant on a Temp basis.
The ideal candidate must be available to start immediately
- To play a key role at the heart of the company, working closely with the Executive Assistant to provide an effective support service, to guarantee the smooth running of the Executive Leadership Team which comprises of three Directors reporting to the Chief Executive.
- To work with the Senior Management Team, Board members and partners on a regular basis, working on development projects.
- To manage multiple diaries; arranging schedules whilst balancing the Director's time and competing priorities to maximise effectiveness.
- To manage multiple mailboxes; acting as gatekeeper, responding to correspondence in a timely manner, following up on pending matters and delegate actions to the relevant people with limited direction.
- To support Directors with the production of their presentations and papers; including typing, dictation and proof reading documents.
- To support meetings; circulate agendas, take minutes within deadlines and confirm meeting rooms.
- Deputising for the Executive Assistant to provide support to the Chief Executive where necessary.
- To provide administrative support to the project management function; following up actions, supporting project meetings, liaising with key partner agencies and stakeholders.
- General office administration including; coordinating group-wide communications, answering the phones, greeting clients and booking meeting rooms
- Proven experience of success as a Personal Assistant.
- Strong minute taking experience with good attention to detail
- Experience and a demonstrable understanding of the key tasks required to provide direct support to Director level.
- Experience of working in a busy and varied administrative role working across different teams and managing a variety of demanding tasks simultaneously.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Experience of acting as a professional gatekeeper whilst maintaining good customer service.
- Proven record of accurate and timely minute taking
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload, in order to meet key deadlines with the resources available.
- Knowledge of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take and produce accurate and confidential minutes.
- Ability to work flexibly and cooperatively within a team, demonstrating a commitment to working in a busy working environment.
- Reliability and integrity, together with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, an ability to use initiative, apply diplomacy and demonstrate resilience.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A professional demeanour, able to gain credibility with Board members, key partners and other senior stakeholders.
- Relevant qualifications or demonstrated experience in delivering high quality administrative and office support.
- Educated to A Level/Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
- audio typing
- diary management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job