PA to EFCD Directors
Are you looking for a new challenge We have an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking department as PA to the EFCD (Estates, Facilities and Capital Developments Directorate ) Directors and Heads of Department, under the Estates, Facilities and Capital Developments Directorate.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Estates, Facilities and Capital Developments (EFCD) is a complex division providing both estate and facilities services across the Trust. This includes engineering and building maintenance, project developments, compliance governance, clinical engineering, parking and transport, waste management and linen services as well as contracted cleaning and catering service provision.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential assistance to the directors and senior managers.
- Line manage a small but busy administration team
- Extensive diary management
- Maintain key working relationships across the Trust and with external suppliers/contractors in order to maintain clear communication on behalf of the department
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Have previous experience as a personal assistant / office manager
- Have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal and be able to communicate at different levels.
- Have a proactive approach to managing workloads with the flexibility and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have a high standard of IT, with strong skills in the use of MS Office.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As one of the largest acute teaching Trust’s in England, we can offer learning and development opportunities to help you achieve the career you aspire to. We believe you deserve the best possible surroundings in which to do your job and we want to support you in doing your job to the best of your ability.
As a Trust, we support flexible working and will consider requests taking into account the needs of the service. You’ll have an opportunity to discuss this at interview. Our LiveWell and inspire programme offers opportunities, support and advice, including smoking cessation services, exercise and activity classes, and support for mental health.
UHS employees are able to access a huge range of NHS discounts, are entitled to a minimum of 35 days paid holiday (pro rata) on appointment, can access on-site nursery facilities (subject to availability), and we offer a generous pension scheme.
ABOUT OUR TRUST AND SOUTHAMPTON
UHS is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC and in the latest national NHS Staff Survey, we were in the top 10 acute trusts for staff engagement and for staff recommending the hospital as a place to work or receive care.
Southampton is an attractive place to live and work situated on the south coast, with an international airport and only an hour on the train from central London. The New Forest National Park and the beaches of the Jurassic coast are also right on our doorstep. The city offers living costs 20% lower than those in London, 13 schools rated outstanding by Ofsted and 13 nearby green spaces to enjoy.
Interviews will be held on Monday, 30 November 2020
For further details / informal visits contact:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'