PA to Divisional Director
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £96.6bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of this role is to provide full PA and administrative support to the Divisional Director, Acquisition Services.
- Complex diary management involving liaison with other PAs and senior members of staff and their very busy diaries
- Arranging meetings, conference/Skype calls and travel arrangements to make best use of available working hours whilst maintaining regular "desk" time
- Acting as "gatekeeper" to proactively monitor and manage inbox; and respond to telephone queries; actioning as appropriate
- Preparation and circulation of agendas and presentations for internal and external meetings
- Collate, log and maintain management information within the Division
- General office duties such as printing, scanning, photocopying, filing, sourcing stationery etc.
- Provide ad-hoc support to two senior members of the wider team
- Use of initiative and ability to multi-task and switch rapidly between jobs
- Approachable with strong interpersonal skills and a "can do" attitude
- Ability to engage effectively with others, including senior members of staff, in a helpful and friendly manner
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; able to prioritise a range of tasks for people at various levels and deliver in a timely manner
- Confident, with good verbal and written communications skills; comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- Confident skills in office software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation, a grant-making charity where funds are raised and distributed through the St. James’s Place community. St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation has been supporting those in need since 1992, making a positive and lasting difference to people’s lives by awarding grants to charities registered in the UK to assist them in the incredible work they do every day. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: 'Wealth Management Company of the Year' at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2018, 'Best Private Client Investment Manager’ at the Wealth Adviser Awards 2018 and 'Best Wealth Manager' at the Shares Awards for 2017
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
- Administrative Support
- Diary Management
- Secretarial Support
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"