Our client, a Financial Planning Practice based in North Manchester are currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to join their expanding office. Working directly for two Directors who are also Financial Planners, and supporting another Adviser, the successful candidate will work alongside a team of Administrators & Paraplanner's and will form part of a friendly and very professional team..
Full & Part Time Hours can be accommodated (Min three days).
Our client is looking for an ambitious and technically minded candidate to carry out a full administrative support function. Daily you will be responsible
- Booking, cancelling and rescheduling appoints in all diaries.
- Sending meeting reminders for all meetings in advance.
- Answer the telephone, meeting and greeting clients, visitors to the office and making them a drink, making them feel comfortable.
- Send new client letter along with mini CFR/expenditure form prior to first meetings with clients.
- Ensuring that dictations are completed each Monday for post meeting emails, etc.
- Ensure that all communications, emails are added to our CRM system.
- Produce and send welcome letters to the clients.
- Sending general emails, reminders, etc for both Directors on demand.
- Put client details on E-briefing system on request.
- Mail - to be opened and distributed along with dealing with special delivery requests and ordering of stamps and delivery materials.
- Updating the website often via Siteset.
- Dealing with new enquiries generated from the website.
- Organising staff photographs for the website.
- Organising accommodation for MDRT events.
- Provide personal support to Directors when required.
- Organising renewals for CII status
Our client offers fantastic development to progress and second to none in-house training. They support training and exams and prides themselves on developing staff and assisting with furthering their careers.
For more information please contact us quoting REF:NJR8859
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'