They are looking for a candidate to start immediately!
Duties in the position include:
- Act on behalf of the Director in handling the business of the Directorate.
- Receive all mail, both internal/external and via email, telephone calls and face to face enquiries for the Directors.
- Manage Outlook electronic diary for the Director and their direct reports as required.
- Schedule appointments, using experience and knowledge to take into account travelling, distance, venues etc.
- Ensure paperowrk is prepared for all appointments where appropriate.
- Organise the work programme for meetings/ events /conferences etc. involving the Directors.
- Prepare and distribute agendas, take and transcribe minutes/notes in a timely fashion, ensuring that all follow-up action is taken.
- Attend grievance and disciplinary hearings that are chaired by the Directors.
- Using developed keyboard skills, produce letters, memos, reports, minutes, notes,
spreadsheets , databases etc. using a wide range of IT packages such as Word ,
Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access and other internal systems. This could be from
a wide range of sources including hand written notes, shorthand notes, dictation or
This position is temporary for 6/7 weeks initially but could be extended.
Candidates must have recent experience working as a PA to Director level
the pay rate for this position is £10.86 an hour (based on £21,117)
Working hours are shifts between 07:00am - 06:00pm
If you are immediately available with the relevant experience as a PA, please do not hesitate to apply for this position as my Client need a suitable candidate ASAP!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business