PA to Directors
Birmingham Business Park
£24,000 - 27,000
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is seeking a team-spirited PA with the skill and drive to deliver exceptional support.
Our client is an innovative international business that has achieved over a billion in revenue. The successful candidate will work closely with key members of the Executive Management Team to plan and prioritise important aspects of their workload.
In particular, this role offers a rare opportunity to develop skills in specialist areas of the business, such as Finance and IT. These duties include co-ordinating weekly payment authorisations and arranging audit meetings with external stakeholders, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Accurately arranging extensive international travel on a regular basis
- Preparation of documents for the executive team
- Diary management
- Meeting co-ordination using collaboration tools (e.g. Video Conferencing, BlueJeans)
- A team-player who is happy to support other PAs
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a professional PA
- Intermediate / advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Familiarity with Finance terminology, or experience within this sector
If you enjoy spinning many plates and delivering high standards to deadline, then please get in touch today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- 'PA' 'EA' Executive Assistant' 'Secretary'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job