We're recruiting for a fantastic, culture driven business who are seeking an experienced PA to join their team reporting into one of their Directors. This role is really broad, and also has responsibility for supervising a HR admin team, alongside the daily PA duties.
Location: Manchester office, but with flexibility to work from home when required
Salary: Circa £40k
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank hols, pension, lots of other great benefits/discounts
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 per week)
- Working closely with the Director to manage their emails and diary, replying on their behalf
- Organising meetings, arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Attending meetings to take minutes, distributing and creating agendas
- Arranging corporate events, arranging speakers, researching and pulling together a comprehensive guest list, dietary requirements etc
- Managing reports and expense reports typically using excel and a CRM system
- Keeping track of budget spend
- Handling confidential and sensitive business information
- Overseeing and supervising a HR administration team
- Assisting with HR documentation and administration including offers of employment, employee requests etc
- Travel to different locations when required
The ideal person
- Must have previous PA/EA experience
- Articulate, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional, friendly and able to work under pressure
- Flexible to travel when required and on occasions work outside of 'normal' office hours
- Strong MS office experience - including powerpoint, excel, word and databases
- Flexible to assist with HR duties, and other duties as and when required
- A 'can do' attitude and happy to help
Roberts Webb Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Expense Reports
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'