PA to Director of People, Talent and OD
Orchard Care Homes - Harrogate
£Competitive + range of benefits
Our Director of People, Talent and OD is looking to recruit a proven PA / experienced secretary with excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a high level of confidentiality.
Orchard at the Heart of the Community
Orchard Care Homes has been running and managing care homes across the UK for over a decade. Our mission: To be the positive choice for residents, their families and friends, healthcare professionals and staff.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be providing a full spectrum of PA support from diary scheduling and meeting coordination to organising events and materials. You will also undertake research and analysis projects, and present findings to the Director and Senior Leadership team as required.
This will be a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, and may include;
- Co-ordinate/scheduling meetings with minutes/action taking and distribution
- Arranging events/meetings/teleconferences, including researching venues, sending invitations to clients, materials required etc
- Formatting presentations
- Diary Management
- Mileage, expenses, CC receipts
- Arrange travel & accommodation
- Provide cover for the CEOs and other Directors Pas during busy periods/absence as required
- Other duties commensurate with the role of a PA
What you’ll need
- Excellent organisational, time management and presentation skills
- Proficiency in software packages both in-house and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and proven ability to create and format PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to work flexibly, and work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Excellent time management skills & impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly as you maybe required to travel to homes and other sites within the business with occasional overnight stays as required.
What we offer in return;
By choosing Orchard Care Homes you are joining a progressive and ambitious group of care homes located across the United Kingdom. We are driven to provide the very best standards of care and quality within our homes, and to recruit the very best professionals to our company. As such we offer a competitive salary, range of benefits.