This is a role for an experienced individual who thrives on delivering results to senior level executives. As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with the Director of Corporate Affairs & his team on key secretarial and administrative deliverables.
Provide high level secretarial and administrative support for one or more of the organisations executives, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organisations operations, procedures, and people.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Pro-actively manage and maintain diaries, making appointments and coordinating internal and external meetings and ensure all work activities are scheduled effectively, including the identification and resolution of potential challenges and clashes.
* Organising meetings, ensuring rooms and conference facilities, video conference facilities are booked, liaising with attendees if necessary both internal and external and making sure that hospitality is in place.
* To advise of up-coming work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences and projects to support forward planning of workload.
* Organisation of agendas, presentations and meeting papers, including print production.
* Raising purchase orders
* Processing expenses on behalf of the director
* Managing the flow of invoices for the team, including raising Purchase Orders and ensuring the correct coding is applied and authorisation is obtained to enable payment within agreed timescales
* General administrative and organisational matters, e.g. organising files; arranging new starter equipment; team holiday tracker; updating organisation charts.
Skills and Attributes:
* Self-starter approach, highly self-motivated and ready to take initiative and ownership
* Advanced level skills using Microsoft Office 365
* Ability to effectively and logically manage confidential and sensitive information properly
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Advanced knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Excellent organisational and administrative skills and the ability to multitask
* Able to prioritise own workloads, be proactive and take the initiative
* Tact and diplomacy
- personal assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job