You will be required to work 3 days per week (Ideally Monday - Wednesday however there is flexibility to these days if needs be)
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the directorate and secretarial support to the Director of Strategy to ensure the smooth running of the directorate, and that workshops and other stakeholder events are well-organised.
The post holder must be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service, time management and organisational skills, together with a high level of confidentiality and a commitment to working as part of a team.
· A good standard of general education, normally to include English and Maths to GCSE level (or equivalent) Grade C and above.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to present oral and written information clearly
· Significant experience of providing senior level administrative support in a dynamic and demanding environment
· Experience of diary management and handling a wide range of activities and prioritising these effectively
· Office based practices and procedures, including maintenance of filing systems
· Word processing, spreadsheets and PowerPoint skills
Skills & Competencies:
The capacity to provide senior administrative support
· The ability to use a comprehensive range of IT software including Microsoft Office applications; email and on-line diary management
· An excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to very tight time frames
· Good organisational abilities
· Reliability, conscientiousness and the ability to maintain confidentiality
If you feel you fir the requirements of this role, please apply online or send your CV to Lucy.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business