Energy Portfolio Ltd is an energy brokerage specialising in the managing agents sector www.energyportfolio.co.uk. We have a small team located around the UK.
We are seeking a PA to our Company Director who is based is Ascot Berkshire. The candidate must either be local to Ascot or willing to commute.
Please only apply if you have a minimum of 2 years experience in this type of role that can be confirmed with a reference.
Full-time or part-time hours (minimum of 18 hours per week) working from home will be offered as part of the role. Salary 35k for full-time, pro-rata for part-time hours
The ideal candidate will be friendly, tenacious, experienced and trustworthy
PA to Company Director
Responsibilities typically include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing the MD’s diary and organising staff meetings and appointments
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Organising client gifts and office stationery and merchandise
- Liaison with internal staff both in the UK and India
- Assisting with events and RSVP's when required
- Ad-hoc office duties
Previous PA experience (minimum2 years)
Excellent English language skills
Well organised with a good telephone manner
First classcommunication skills and a strongteam player
Positive, happy, can-do attitude
Adaptable in a fast moving, pressured and changing environment
Thick skinned and resilient, able to deal with different personalities
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"