This is an exciting opportunity to join a established energy provider as a PA to Co-Managing Director based in London W1K 6AF
£23.89 - £25.99 per hour
Initially 3 months assignment
Supporting Managing Director
Provide a high level of organisational support to the Co-Managing Director (Co-MD) and his direct reports.
* Manage and organise the Co-MD's and his direct report's complex and fluid diaries, showing confidence in handling diary clashes and conflicts. Exercises sound judgement in prioritising appointments - both internal and external. Highlighting matters requiring urgent attention and dealing with routine issues
* Plan and arrange meetings, implement and monitor completion of follow-up actions and 'prompt' for timely completion as appropriate.
* Co-ordinate and book global travel arrangements (including visas, as required) and plan itineraries.
* Manage, organise and co-ordinate high profile global events and conference attendance.
* Relay Co-MD's instructions or requests to various individuals and / or stakeholders and obtain information from his direct reports.
* Compile data and information as directed and undertake analysis where required
* Organise and prepare complex documents, presentations and papers requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications to board meeting standards.
* Responsible for responding to general e-mails and drafting more complex correspondence and communication for final approval.
* Operates information systems to a high standard and maintains accurate and secure records.
* Screens telephone calls, correspondence and / or visitors
* Provides administrative support to the Co-MD and his direct reports.
* Gather agenda items and supporting papers for the Co-MD's Leadership meetings
* Work closely with other PAs and provide cover and support as required
* Work closely with facilities regarding the day to day running of the building
* CO-organise the EN&T monthly Live Wire
* Organise the EM&T quarterly social
* Preparing the Co-MD's daily folder for the next day
* Be the eyes and ears for the Co-MD when he travels
* Making sure the LNG team have support if needed
* Help with onboarding with anyone joining the LNG team
* Co-organise the summer EM&T event
* Submit expenses, raise PO's and communicate with accounts on payments
Strong attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure effectively and meet deadlines
* Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office package, most notably Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* Outstanding organisation skills, able to multi-task with ease
* Demonstrable ability to deal appropriately and with integrity on all company confidential matters
* Able to work both independently and within a team environment
* Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change.
* Able to prioritise effectively and work on own initiative
* Confident in own abilities
* Experienced Personal Assistant with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders appropriately and constructively.
* Full secretarial training preferred
* Experience in a trading environment or the financial services industry preferred
* Formal project management skills desirable
* Flexibility in working hours
* Experience in event planning
Consultant: Sarah Gillan
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
- Supporting Managing Director.