PA to CLO | Edinburgh | Permanent | Salary Competitive + Benefits
Change Recruitment are recruiting for a Personal Assistant to the European CLO to join our Edinburgh based client in the Investments sector.
This is an unique opportunity for a Talented PA to join our client in the Investments sector in Edinburgh.
This role is offered on a Permanent contract basis. The working hours are Monday to Friday 35 hours per week. The salary is competitive + Benefits.
This is a varied role providing support to our client's European Chief Legal Officer. You will provide an administrative and secretarial service of the highest standard and with absolute discretion.
This will include assistance with meeting packs for various committees. You will provide administrative support to the European Legal Team, UK CRO and Internal Audit Team across the business.
Role & Responsibilities.
Diary Management maintaining a balance between scheduled meetings and preparation time.
Ensure the CLO is provided with meeting papers in advance to allow preparation. managing electronic and paper filing as required,
Ensure effective organisation by handling and prioritising incoming communication (correspondence and emails) and follow up as required.
· Produce reports, correspondence, presentations and schedules as required
· Support the CLO in the Company Secretarial area.
Prepare committee papers, agendas and minutes to meet deadlines.
Manage travel arrangements, reservations, currency and expenses on behalf of the European CLO.
Assist the European Legal Team, UK CRO and Internal Audit Team and prepare personal expenses on their behalf.
· Organisation and co-ordination of calls and meetings.
Set up conference calls/video conferencing as required and ensure access for all required participants.
· Responsible for compliance with the regulatory and legislative regime as it impacts your role and for ensuring that risks are identified accordingly.
Knowledge & Qualifications .
· Educated at least to Higher/A-level standard (or equivalent), plus additional recognised secretarial/PA qualification
(e.g. ICS Executive Assistant, Diploma for Grad Secs).
· Excellent level of competence of appropriate word processing and presentation software, and shorthand.
· Proven experience in an executive secretarial organisation
Excellent communication, team and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to interact professionally with people at all levels.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Tony Davison